At J. Maiers, CPA, LLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation. In addition, we will also use this page to give you important information about what the various bodies of government are doing to help individuals and businesses.
Currently, our offices are still open for business. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently closed for appointments. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (320) 774-2941 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
- We have a secure dropoff slot on the side of our building for you to drop information off for us. In addition, we have a secure pickup box that we can use to return information to our clients if you so desire or we can hold your information until it is safe to pick up.
To accommodate any concerns, our staff has taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
- We are currently taking some classes to better understand the laws and changes that are coming down as far as help that is being offered to both individuals and businesses. STAY TUNED TO THIS PAGE FOR FURTHER UPDATES. You can subscribe to our email updates as well!
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (320) 774-2941 or email us email@example.com.